Starzs is committed to the communities in which we operate and always recognize wider responsibilities to the environment in which we live and work. We identify of community involvement where our voluntary efforts can make a difference.
- Local content recruitment: we give employment opportunities to residents of our local communities as part of our contribution to local content development in Nigeria.
- The catch-them-young initiative pupils and students from various primary and secondary schools are given excursion opportunities to tour our facilities, they benefit immensely from the interactive session with our staff and also enjoy fun time.
- Our host communities receive targeted support towards attaining their key objectives, while starzs in return invariably acquires an amiable operational environment.
- Renovation and equipment of host community secretariat.
- Training of community members in specific skill set.
- Sponsorship of community sports and festivals every year.
- Royal homage to community leadership.
- We give yearly donations to less privileged/orphanage homes and the disabled within our local communities.
- We offer scholarship opportunity to exceptional children in orphanage homes.