At Starzs we ensure that our projects are executed in a manner that causes no injury to people and no harm to the environment. We have Health, Safety and Environment positive culture which exudes leadership commitment and elements of HSE management systems are tracked and cascaded to all employees, clients, vendors and the general public in the course of her operational activities as a major player in the maritime industry. We have continuously met the quality and safety standards expected by clients and international classification societies. One of such is the meritorious issuance of the document of compliance (DOC) to her by a globally recognized classification society -Lloyds, for meeting international regulatory standards such as international Safety Management (ISM) code and International Ship and Port Facility Security (ISPS) Code in;
- Providing safe and healthy working conditions for all persons connected with our projects and to ensure that all works will not adversely affect the health and safety of others.
- Recognizing that the requirements of a comprehensive safety and quality standards are inseparable from the goals of efficient operations required to achieve high quality performance.
- Establishing a system for the conservation of the environment.
- Affording proper regards for the conservation of the environment.
- Ensuring that the highest standards are set and maintained to ensure optimal client’s satisfaction.
This policy promotes high standards of safety consciousness and discipline on-board all Starzs Investments Company Limited vessels and shore-based operations.